Wednesday 29 June 2011

The next support group meeting in Gloucester

The Next meetings is on Wednesday 21st of July starting at 7.30pm at Quedgeley community centre in School lane. The meeting finishes at around 9pm

This month we will try new foods that will be yummy. so come along and have some support.

I don't charge for coming to the meeting it is free. drinks are all Available. This is a group for people who meet has friends, gain support and celebrate success.

I must stress that I do not give advice on the gastric band or any advice regarding other matters that we are not trained in. We are Solely a support group that share with others our life Experiences with the band. To help others deal with issues they find hard to tell others.

I feel that I know enough to share with others my experiences. and to support others in this way.

If you can join use on Wednesday we will all look forward to meeting you, we will finish around 9pm if you wish more information regarding the support group and meetings please e-mail me at janetweston43@hotmail.com and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment